Main Photo Site and Galleries

Blue, our new rescue pit bull

















If you let your partner read "The Lost Dogs" about Michael Vick's dogs, then accept it: you're going to end up rescuing a pit bull.

While I was gone in Ohio, my partner was visiting Blue no less than five times. She invited me to visit Blue at the Pasadena Humane Society today, which I took to mean "let's go get our new dog."

I didn't even bother to argue.

So far, so good. Blue is a sweetie, albeit a sweetie who could drag a Buick down the street. The above photos document our first day with her.

All pics taken with my Nikon D5100 with either the Nikon 18-55mm kit lens or the Nikon 35mm 1.8. All were shot in RAW and processed with VSCO presets -- in this case all using the preset mimicking Fuji Porta film.

Check out my SmugMug site please -- many more photos there and info about prints and licensing. Click here to get 20 percent off the price of a SmugMug subscription. Why do I pay to store photos on SmugMug? Unlike Flickr, you can customize your site and my photos look better. 

--S.H.

The photos above are ©Steve Hymon and may not be used elsewhere without my advanced written permission. All rights reserved. 



No comments:

Post a Comment